Ellianna-Newborn

 





The first time I met Lexi was her senior year in high school. From that moment I knew she was so special.

From there I met Nick, they had a "couples' shoot in Kingsport.

and the rest- is history.

Now Ive had the honor of photographing and watching them grow, We took fall engagement pictures with haybells, Had one of the most BEAUTIFUL Summer weddings, Maternity pictures at the river and now
Ellianna Jane.

So pure and beautiful. There is nothing like the first two weeks of your child's life. What a gift to document this beautiful little family and be able to love and snuggle a sweet girl with more hair than any newborn I think I have ever seen! 

I enjoyed every moment. 







 











Thanks for sharing the best moments with me,
Bec






Comments

Popular Posts